VANCOUVER, B.C., CANADA (December 6, 2017) – Friday Night Inc. has announced that Alternative Medicine Association (AMA) has signed a production contract to produce high-grade concentrates for a major dispensary chain in Nevada, according to a press release.
The contract specifies:
• The Nevada dispensary chain will supply trim as the raw material to AMA, who will then extract and process the materials into high grade concentrates
• The dispensary will provide a minimum of 100 pounds of trim each month to AMA
• The raw material is subject to third party testing to ensure only the highest quality ingredients are used to make the finished concentrates
• AMA estimates they will produce over 20,000 half-gram units every month
• The finished products will be packaged and co-branded with AMA branding
AMA’s head of extraction commented, “We have the lab and the expertise, so this agreement fits our business operations perfectly in an environment where raw material is in short supply.”
The first batch of raw material (trim) has been delivered to AMA, weighed more than 150 pounds and tested showing excellent results. The company will hire at least two more packagers and increase its number of employees on the late shift to meet this growing demand for concentrates.
Source: Cannabis Business Times